Vials of 15, 20, 30 and 50 ml of 1% solution. Sterilely.Action of preparation
Local hemostatic, bactericidal and bacteriostatic. Haemoblock® forms a clot with blood plasma proteins (mainly albumin). When a polymer complex is formed, hemostasis occurs. Silver nanoparticles have a pronounced bactericidal effect against most known microorganisms.Application of preparation
Outwardly. Moisten sterile cotton or gauze swabs and apply to the bleeding pre-drained surface of the wound. In case of weak bleeding on large wound surfaces (for example: burns, post-operative dressings), the use of the drug in the form of a spray is recommended. The hemostatic effect is achieved within 1-2 minutes.Indications for use
Parenchymal and capillary bleeding: surgical operations, including on parenchymal organs, injuries, wounds, burns.Contraindications
Do not use with aminocaproic acid.
Possible side effects Is not installed.Storage conditions
The shelf life of the drug is 2 years from the date of release. Store in a cool dry place at a temperature of +5°C to +25°C, keep away from light.The benefits of the drug Haemoblock®
- A combination of hemostatic and antiseptic action.
- It does not have a side effect on the touching tissues. The drug is pH-neutral-does not have a cauterizing, astringent or irritating effect.
- It does not affect the function of hemostasis in the General blood flow.
- Does not lead to thrombosis.
- In surgical interventions using the drug Haemoblok® in the postoperative period, there is no increase in ESR and the number of white blood cells.
- Wounds heal by primary suture tension without suppuration.
- It acts in case of violation of the blood clotting system (hemophilia, etc.).
- There are no age restrictions.
- When the wound is treated, the bleeding stops and a smooth elastic surface is formed-a convenient field for further manipulations.
- The hemostatic effect is achieved in 1-2 minutes. No repeated bleeding
The Haemoblok® is used in various surgical operations, including abdominal operations on parenchymal organs, cardio and vascular surgery, burn surgery, maxillofacial and plastic surgery, traumatology, otolaryngology, urology, dentistry, ophthalmology, postoperative care.